Regular Activities at Wellington Community Centre, Tynewydd Community Centre and Ffordd Las Community Centre.
Each of the three centres see regular use from group activities such as Auld Time Dancing, Line Dancing, Keep Fit, Martial Arts, educational dance classes, folk groups, Bridge clubs, voluntary get together clubs for the elderly and disabled, childrens’ parties, dance and drama groups, to name but a few.
Users of the centres range from the very young to the elderly and sessions can begin as early as 8.30am and go on as late as 10.30pm. Each of the rooms available for hire have different capacities but all have kitchen facilities.
If you are looking for an activity or hobby we have tried to gather all the information of the current regular users of the centres.
- Elderly and Disabled Together Club – meets at the Wellington Community Centre on Tuesday afternoons.
- Line Dancing classes and clubs at various hours to suit all from Mon – Thursday at Tynewydd Community Centre.
- North Wales School Of Dancing – The school takes children from age 3 and the curriculum consists of Ballet, Modern, Tap, Jazz, Disco, Street dance and Hip Hop.
- THEATRE in the Community (TiC), Every Saturday morning at the Ffordd Las Community Centre in Rhyl.
- Rhyl Folk Club – Meet every Friday evening at the Tynewydd Community Centre, come along – you’ll enjoy it!
- Marc Hughes Black Belt Academy – Karate Classes are held at the Ffordd Las Community Center every Monday & Thursday.
- Prestatyn & Rhyl Bridge Club – Meets every Thursday evening at the Wellington Community Centre.
- Rhyl Cosy Club for Disabled People – Meets at the Ffordd Las Community Centre on Wednesday afternoons.
- Abundant Life Church – Meets at the Wellington Community Centre on Sundays.
- Lau gar Kung Fu & Kick Boxing – This club meets every Thursday evening at the Tynewydd Community Centre in Rhyl.
- Shirley Smith’s Black Belt Academy – Meets every Wednesday at the Wellington Community Centre.
- Auld Time Dancing – takes place at the Wellington Community Centre on Monday evenings.
Contact our Group Leaders
For specific information about individual Group Activities please contact our Group Leaders